The kids are back in school. My question for you is, “Are you still in school?” Not formally, though some of you are continuing your formal education toward degrees or certifications. But, who and what are you learning from these days? Are you a life-long learner?
In the past year, some of my “teachers” have been:
- A.G. who helped me be more of who I am through her coaching, giving me good small-business advice, too.
- Authors/speakers, who I heard through podcasts/conferences/webinars/books/kindle books: cumulatively taught me things to pass onto others. I grow to help grow others.
- Club 24 trainers: made my fitness goals easier to achieve
- I.M., a friend on staff who brought out my need to be creative through his partnership on a few video projects
- Doing “Preparing Your Son for Every Man’s Battle” with my son over a couple of trips to Seattle, bonding me with him in his developing faith and his developing standards he is making for himself
Never leave the classroom of life!