Lunch and Learn On-Site Training (Tri-Cities, WA)
Lunch and Learn On-Site Team Training
With Paul D. Casey of Growing Forward Services
Benefits to your company:
- No one has to leave the building. I come to you. Less work time lost on the job.
- It’s live training. And all the interaction that comes with that.
- It’s customized training to what your team currently needs to learn. You select the topic.
- It’s more affordable than sending people away for training. One investment.
- Everyone hears the same information, not just a couple. So you can unify around the topic.
- It’s ongoing training, not one-and-done. I walk alongside your team to integrate what’s learned.
- We determine the length of the Lunch and Learn series (discounts at 6, 12, 18, and/or 24 sessions).
- We schedule the 55-minute lunch hour (or early morning/late afternoon). You determine if your team will be doing brown-bag, potluck, company-provided lunch or *…
- We determine the topic or series to grow into. Choose from a variety of topics.
- I prepare the training and arrive ready to present, complete with powerpoint and handouts.
- We interact on how the topic applies to your team/workplace.
- We determine what will occur between meetings: coaching for the team leader and/or other team members and/or departments as a small group; assignments to work on (potentially a leadership book study).
- You write one check for each session or get an additional discount for paying up front for a series of Lunch and Learns. **
- You implement what you have learned into your company culture and get great results!
*To make it even more convenient, an affiliate of Growing Forward can provide lunch for an extra fee.
**The Tri-City area fee structure is based on the number of team members attending the training and the number of sessions.
Save an additional 10% for paying for the training up front.