Sharpen your behavior by taking some time to reflect on these questions. Then take the next action step.
- What are 3 things that give me the most payoff on your job?
- How much time do I spend on those 3 things?
- Do I have written goals in these payoff areas? How often do I regularly evaluate them?
- Do I set deadlines for self and others in these deadlines?
- Why did I get up this morning?
- Do I revisit my purpose and vision and have those closest to me holding me accountable to fulfilling it?
- Am I passing the torch to those who are coming behind me?
- What am I trying to accomplish this year?
- Are those under my lead growing and well cared-for?
- What is my life communicating to those around me?
- Is my love for people increasing?
- Who needs to be thanked/encouraged?
- Who do I feel out-of-touch with? Do I need to re-connect and how?
- What partnerships am I forming to achieve my goals and expand my network?
- Am I living and serving within my God-given boundaries?
- Where is my spiritual health?
- Do I carve out time for thinking creatively?
- What is bothering me? What am I going to do about it?
- How can I get feedback about potentially-unnoticed problem issues?
- Is there any person I am avoiding or feel uncomfortable around? Why?
- When is the last time I got my spouse a thoughtful gift? Went on a date with him/her?
- What are my biggest strengths, and how am I leveraging them?
- Who do I need to complement my strengths?
- What books am I reading and what is the big thought in them?
- What “a-ha’s” have I gotten lately from people or resources? What step do I need to take to follow up those discoveries?
- What did I do for the last 15 minutes?