Quick self-check on whether you might be suffering from depression lately:
- Shutting down one’s personal life system
- Numb to much of what is going on in life
- Surrendered initiative….merely responding to the overtures of people around you
- Giving up trying new things
- Losing interest in growth
“Feelings must be dealt with, never suppressed or disregarded… Turn the lights on! See where you are headed, at what speed, and how things are going under the hood.” (from When Men Think Private Thoughts) So, it’s a self-check first. Then, it’s a What am I going to do next to create a better future for myself? Please, if you are suffering from this malady, run to Jesus first and seek godly counsel second. He wants you to live an abundant life, full of joy!