Are you a team leader who wants to better get buy-in from your people?
Are you a business person who wants to understand his/her customers better for sales conversations?
Are you in a relationship and want to better communicate with your loved one?
There are so many applications for becoming a master at understanding the 4 animal personality styles: lion, beaver, otter, and golden retriever!
This 75-minute course will share:
- An overview of the 4 styles so that you know your primary and secondary styles
- How to bring out your best in your style: do’s to dial-up and don’ts to dial-down
- Where each style thrives on a team: their needs and sweet spots
- Going in-depth of the personalities at work: stressors, meeting tips, fears, favorites
- The communication patterns of each style
- How to adjust your communication to most respectfully be received by the other styles
Make this your professional development topic at your next team meeting or retreat.
Download this 5-minute survey and take the assessment (you and your team) before watching the course:
Here is a handout for taking notes: